Mental health services
Services for Mental health rehabilitation offer vital assistance to those with serious and persistent mental health issues. They include inpatient programs and community teams that offer clinical advice to individuals residing in supported housing. International studies assessing the effectiveness of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs were included in this systematic review.
The sort of Mental illness you have, how severe it is, and what works best for you will all influence how we treat you.
Types of Mental Health Treatment
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Mood-stabilizing medications
- Antipsychotic medications
- Brain-stimulation treatments
- Hospital and residential treatment programs
- Substance misuse treatment
- Participating in your own care