12 step programme
Here are the 12 Steps program for Deaddiction
- We acknowledged that we had no control over alcohol and that our lives had been out of control.
- Began to believe that we could be brought back to sanity by a Power bigger than ourselves.
- Decided to trust God, as we understood Him, with our will and our lives.
- Performed a thorough and fearless moral assessment of ourselves.
- Admitted the specifics of our wrongdoings to God, to ourselves, and to another person.
- Were completely willing to have God forgive us of all our character flaws.
- Humbly requested that He take away our flaws.
- Created a list of the people we had wronged and decided we would pay reparations to each of them.
- Wherever possible, made direct apologies to such people, unless doing so would harm them or others.
- We kept tracking our own progress and quickly admitted our errors.
- Made an effort to deepen our relationship with God as we knew Him through prayer and meditation, asking only for understanding of His purpose for us and the willpower to carry it out.
- After completing these stages, we experienced a spiritual awakening and made it our mission to spread this message to alcoholics and put these morals into action in all of our dealings.