Renowned Nasha Mukti Kendra Gharaunda - 100% Recovery Rate
Are you trying to overcome your addiction and looking for the best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Gharaunda? One of the best sites to visit is New Generation Care Foundation. This facility is perfect for the addicted person to overcome their addiction because the specialists there are qualified and have years of expertise. We use the most skilled medical professionals who have years of experience and extensive training in their fields. At our facility, we make sure that every patient receives care that feels like it would at home. We provide you with the highest level of comfort and care at the most reasonable cost.
One of kind Nasha Mukti Kendra in Gharaunda is New Generation Care Foundation. Our area of expertise is superior residential care for individuals struggling with addictions. Our practitioners receive training at the Nasha Mukti Kendra in Gharaunda to assist, inspire, and motivate you as you further your personal progress.
Overview of the services offered at Gharaunda's Nasha Mukti Kendra
- Our residential programme is the most effective programme we have and produces the finest long-term treatment outcomes. Additionally, a variety of outpatient aftercare therapies may come afterwards.
- Both addiction and mental health are areas of expertise for our professionals at New Generation Care Foundations. We therefore have the ability to treat both your substance use disorder and any co-occurring disorders like depression, unlike many other drug or alcohol rehabilitation facilities.
- Additionally, we provide a medical detox that is properly supervised.
- We provide forensic services and outpatient counselling.
- Refresher sessions are available for anyone who has previously visited our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Gharaunda.
- A 24-hour supply of both cold and hot water facility
- Food that is pure and hygienic, veg and non-veg.
- Satellite TV connection for entertainment.
- Recreational and sporting facilities.
- 24 hour support staff and medical personnel.
- Psychiatric staff panel.
- Yoga instructors and seasoned counselors/therapists.
- A tidy and modern living space that is well-equipped.