Premium Nasha Mukti Kendra Fatehgarh Sahib - Highly Professional Team
The New Generation Care Foundation's Nasha Mukti Kendra in Fatehgarh Sahib offers a thorough combination of scientific and spiritual therapy that has a high rate of success. Fatehgarh Sahib Deaddiction Center provides a full-length treatment programme based on a general practitioner, psychologist, skilled counselor, and a mind-based spiritual programme based on meditation, yoga, exercise, counseling, and equipment with the greatest therapies and many useful techniques is available at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Fatehgarh Sahib. Our treatment helps Drug and Alcohol addicts to overcome their addictions. Therefore, act quickly because even a small amount of alcohol or a narcotic might cause your loved ones to go away.
- Counselling :- We offer our patients the very finest counselling sessions so they may get the treatment they need and understand the steps they need to take. We not only assist them in reducing their dependency but also in enhancing their general quality of life.
- Therapy :- The greatest Herbal and Ayurvedic treatments are used in our Therapies to ensure that patients recover physically and naturally.
- The 12-Step Method :- Preparation, consideration, action, maintenance and finally termination. To ensure that the patient has a lifetime recovery, we adhere to every strategy in a step-by-step manner.
ESSENTIAL 12 STEPS PROGRAMS
- Recognizing your helplessness against addiction.
- Hope that you have the self-assurance to regain your footing.
- Decide to run for high power with your command.
- Examining your own guilt.
- Admit your wrongdoings to the Supreme Being and friend, as well as to your own intellect and personality.
- Gets ready to give someone else the power to fix their mistakes.
- Asking a deity to help you with your problems.
- Create a list of all the wrongdoing done to others and make amends with them.
- Expressing regret to those you have in the past wronged.
- Moving forward with a self-evaluation and admitting when one is at fault.
- Seek the Creator's assistance through worship and prayers.
- Encouraging others to follow the steps in the same spirit.