Our rehabilitation centre has a facility that aids in the rehabilitation of schizophrenic patients. Patients learn how to manage awkward thoughts and get past symptoms while being observed by experienced psychiatrists. Our experts take a wide range of therapeutic modalities into account.
Like other renowned schizophrenia treatment facilities, we speak with the patient's family to learn about their medical history as well as any prior history of addiction. In order to provide the proper diagnosis and subsequent therapy, we expect to receive open and honest responses.
It is advised to take antipsychotic medications to manage symptoms. After receiving medicine, patients are observed at our centres for schizophrenia treatment to detect any adverse effects, such as weight gain or dizziness.
Treatment for Psychosocial Issues
To facilitate quick recovery, we offer a psychological rehabilitation programme. We assist in restoring self-esteem, self-assurance, and a healthy lifestyle by engaging in various psycho-social rehabilitation techniques, such as
- People with schizophrenia can significantly improve their condition with yoga. It aids in reducing adverse symptoms, enhancing mood disorders, etc.
- Controlling one's ideas, body, and mind through meditation.
- Dance therapy is said to help people manage repeated, odd behaviour, emotions, and increase social engagement.
- Anxiety and depression can be greatly reduced by listening to music.
- Activities in the arts, such as clay modelling and drawing, encourage free expression.
Family education is essential because mental health treatment facilities for paranoid schizophrenia recognize that it is impossible to combat mental illness without the support of families.